The Kenosha Bowmen have an open membership policy.
To become a member you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Fill out a Membership Application ( Click here for the application form .)
- Pay a one time $100 Initiation Fee.
- Pay $60 annual dues.
- Pay $20 Wisconsin Bowhunters annual membership fee.
- Have your application signed by a member/sponsor.
- Attend a regular meeting to be voted into membership. (First Sunday of every month.)
As a member you have the following privileges:
- Access to the front gate and clubhouse.
- Use of all our ranges and facilities for you and your immediate family.
- Members rates at local archery shoots.
As a member you have the following obligations:
- Pay annual dues on time.
- Work at least 20 hours for the benefit of the club per year. (Prorated for mid-year applicants)